Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Class of 2007



So maybe I haven't officially graduated yet (the ceremony is on Saturday) and the picture in the hat is from my High School graduation (hey, same funny hat, just a different day) but I am finally done with undergrad! I just took my final final (harhar) and I already know that I've passed the 2 courses I needed to graduate, so all that's left is to get a very expensive piece of paper in the mail (aka my diploma). Woohoo!

I move to Houston on Thursday and then start my graduate program on Monday. Not very much of a vacation.


But that's ok, I've graduated!!



Disclaimer: The first picture (from www.utexas.edu, thanks!) isn't from this year's ceremony, as it hasn't happened yet, but I can't imagine it'll look much different this year. Hook 'em! (I guess?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maren, both your pictures are lies... I'm disappointed!

Ok, well not really...